cookies

Saturday 30 June 2012

Back away slowly, humidity...

Hello, and how's your hair today? All I did was take my little sister's to school do did a 'Spring Clean' in my room. So the French Braid was the style for the day :) You'll be glad to know, that I've done my homework, and I've looked up some anti-frizz/humidity control sprays, and here are the grand results!!! The links will take you straight to Amazon.

Top 5 Humidity Control Products


Redken Workforce 09

It's easy to use, light on the hair, and last for quite a while. Can be bought from Amazon, (looks at link (`-`) over there) and looks cool too.


Sebastian Re-shaper Hair Spray


Great for keeping frizz under control, and has a strong hold on hair - but not for the whole day. Also kind of makes your hair feel sticky...


Alterna Ten Hair Masque

An expensive product, absolutely well worth the money. Frizzy hair is left smooth and shiny, and doesn't weigh your hair down or give it that 'greasy look'. It also smells good ;)



 Frederic Fekkai Summer Hair Zero-Humidity

If you're in a hot humid area, this product is perfect for you. Frizzy hair control for frizzy freaked hair. Works wonders for naturally tight curls and also great for those humid, hot days or at the beach where the water mist might get near the hair...






 Garnier Fructis Sleek Anti-Humidity

Not sticky, has a great hold, and probably the one of the best ones out there.Prevents hair from frizzing even in hot weather, doesn't make you hair stiff and lasts through the whole day. My personal favourite :)


If anyone has any sprays that work for them, please share! The more the merrier. So, I was cleaning out my room, when I found one of my old headbands, and I thought "maybe I should get some for summer..." So I'll be off to Claire's tomorrow, and I'll be looking at some cute hair accessories which are perfect for summer!

MOSAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment