cookies

Sunday 24 June 2012

Hey

Today, my little sister's school had a Summer Fete - but it kept raining then stopping, then raining again. You should have seen the hair that just went crazy. I've never seen so many frizzy styles in my life. Some of them looked quite nice. There was this one woman who had dyed her hair purple, and when it got wet, it went so pretty and curly :)

I won't tell you about my hair.

Fine, I will - it stayed relatively straight, but only because I put it in a bun. One word of advise to you guys - if it's raining, putting your hair in a bun will save you less stress from the defrizzing. Trust me. And now my hair smells of smoke from the barbecue, which was really nice, but come on. Who want's smoke smelling hair?

I have a new mission for the summer (besides learning the guitar) and it's to grow my hair two more inches. It's currently twenty four inches long. Any tips on how to grow it faster? Also I've discovered this new product called argan oil. Apparently, it straightens your hair or something... will get back to you on this one.

MOSAS

No comments:

Post a Comment