cookies

Tuesday 9 October 2012

That Fever...

Hello and how's your hair today? I've been terribly ill, but I'm proud to say I'm still rocking the great hair! (even though I literally looked like a zombie.) I was ill for the whole weekend, but I'd done all my homework already and was able to completely go out of it. To be honest, I should never be sick again until this time next year after the intensity of that illness. Anyway, back to hair...

Being inspired to my non-adventurous misadventures, I decided to a post on styles that literally take 30 seconds - 5 minutes for those times when you can't be bothered, when you're sick, or when you're in a hurry. Stylish and cute - but fast ;)








Trust me when I tell you I've had plenty of those days, but doesn't everyone? I really like the last one because it's so simple but you can look absolutely stunning with minimum effort. I've taken to straightening my hair even less nowadays, because let's face it - who wants to be bald by the time they reach 20? Also trying to grow my hair out really long down to my waist (pray for me guys) so next week's post will be on hair growing tips. From healthy eating to miraculous, old time bubbly concoctions, I'm gonna make my hair GROW.

MOSAS!!!
(make other's stop and stare)
Love y'all.
Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely hairstyles!

    I'm following you and would love for you to check my blog out and follow if you like!
    Z
    http://www.are-we-on-time.com

    ReplyDelete