cookies

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Dip and dye ;)





Hello and how's your hair today? As you can see from this title, today's post will be on dip dying! I dye dyed my hair last week a really dark red colour on my brown hair. It was semi-permanent because I didn't want to damage my hair. This is the box I used -
And this is the colour it came out -



Maybe a bit darker. But I didn't mind, because it came out a more subtle red, not HEY EVERYONE I'M HERE kind of red. My dad liked it so much that he said I should dye my whole hair that colour for September. I think so too even though I like having two colours in my hair. So I thought "what would be a great colour scheme that is really nice, but is alright for school (cause you know how the British school system is)". So I was cruising through Google images and I had an epiphany! I'll dye it a dark red (like the photo above - maybe darker), and then dip dye it a dark purply-plum colour. It won't be in your face but more of a subtle colour change that you'll notice first glance. I'm really excited and promise to upload a picture :D

I thought I would put up some really good dip dyes that I saw on the internet for those looking for inspiration ;)



(You guys must have heard of Luanna Perez, love her hair and fashion designs!)


(seems to me whatever hairstyle she does she looks gorgeous)


(don't really like how the yellow contrasts the white but it's creative)


(I like it because it's a dark purple and compliments her dark hair)


(So cute! I LOVE it <3 p="">


(So pretty, I love the colours)


(something similar but blonde)


(I like how the colours aren't so bright)


(I love this, the white tips are quite original because I haven't seen this colour scheme before)

I hope you like these, and when I do mine I'll put up a picture :)

Love y'all xxxxxxx
MOSAS
(make others stop and stare)

No comments:

Post a Comment