cookies

Monday 25 June 2012

Got some info...

Hey everyone, hope your hair's okay ;) I did a little research, as I said I would on argan oil, and I must say, I'm quite amazed at what it does. I found a website explaining this, so here is extract from it -

"Argan Oil is a very rare and precious oil which has been used for centuries by the Berber tribes of Morocco. Its secret properties, which have enhanced the beauty of Moroccan Women for thousands of years, have in more recent times been discovered in other European countries such as France, the centre of the beauty world, where it is now well known for its cosmetic benefits."



And there you have it. Most importantly, argan oil is famous for it's hair straightening properties. That's right, you read correctly. This product helps keep your hair straighter, for longer, especially in humid conditions. This is perfect for me, and I'm already trying to convince my mum to get it (I'll update you on that).

Also, I fallen in love with innocent smoothies. My favourite one is kiwi, apples, and lime and I just can't get enough of the stuff. 


And because it's green, it's really healthy. I absolutely love it, and what's good for me, is good for my hair ;) Please tell me what your favourite smoothie flavour is (and if you don't eat the banana ones!)

MOSAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment