cookies

Thursday 28 June 2012

New blog, (but I'm not leaving this one)


Hi everyone, I've made another blogger specially for sixth form outfits. I own a website called MOSAS (check it out HERE) it's a special website for simple easy and simple hairstyles that you can do quickly in the morning but look amazing - especially for school. I'm also starting sixth form in the summer, and obviously you wear your own clothes, but you have to look smart and stylish which is hard to achieve with school regulations. So I've made a blog, where there will be updates every week on 5 outfit styles that you can do so you don't look like you've recycled your clothes too much ;)

Also, check out my other blog here, it's got some cool hairstyles and tips for amazing hair (I'm kind of obsessed with hair). Enjoy this blog, because it's going to be amazing - look out for it in September!!!

And don't worry, I'm not leaving this one.

MOSAS!

p.s There'll be more later on today...

No comments:

Post a Comment