cookies

Thursday 8 January 2015

Moisturize me daily... [Cantu shea butter]

Hello and how's your hair today? I recently watched a youtuber called PhillyzJamPoet, who has a really good video on growing your hair. I really recommend watching her, especially if you have curly hair and her suggestions apply to all hair types. I personally don't wear wigs or weaves which she does suggest but I still think her care regimen is quite good so check her out!

I was recently shopping with one of my friends and she recommended a product to me, Cantu shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream so I bought a tub and decided to try it out.


As I currently have braids, I used it to moisturize them and honestly, as I was putting it on I could feel my hair softening. Not only that but the smell is amazing! I grabbed one of my younger sisters and decided to moisturize her hair and then put a sleeping silk cap on her overnight. When she woke up, her hair was soft, more managable (smelt awesome) and healthier. I totally recommend this product, as its also quite cheap and can be bought online or at a beauty store.

I wouldn't use this daily as I have quite porous hair that absorbs product quite easily so I'd apply this after a wash whilst my hair is still wet if I wanted to do a wash and go. Leave it to set for about half an hour before blowdrying or heat styling so your hair can really absorb it. I also think I'd use this to refresh a wash and go in a style such as a twist out so I wouldn't have to wet my hair again, but only a small amount.

I really think this product will aid me in getting to my hair length goal so we'll see with that!

Love y'all! xxxxxxxxxxxx
MOSAS
(make others stop and stare)

No comments:

Post a Comment