cookies

Thursday 26 July 2012

Get Crazy...

Hey! And how's your hair today? Sorry I haven't posted in a whole week but I've been so busy and finally the weather in England has cranked up a couple notches and it's quite hot up here. Yesterday I went to Hyde Park, to see if there are any people with amazing styles... you know I'm on it! Anyway, I finally got Microsoft Cloud so I can upload all my pics and music and stuff and not have to buy loads of SD cards :)

Anyway, so back to Hyde Park. I went there on a lovely hot day, my hay-fever didn't give me any trouble at all, there were loads of people and it was generally great. But the one thing I noticed was the lack of absolutely 'whaaahoooo look at me!!!!' styles and it made me quite disappointed. So I got 8 styles - some crazy, some quirky, and most definitely LOUD.














If anyone tries one of these styles, send me your picture and I will put them up in my next post as the Royalties Of Standing Out. I believe it's so important to be individual and not follow the crowd. If you love hairstyles like these, then you carry on and go even more crazy with your imagination!

MOSAS!!!
(make others stop and stare)
p.s I'm going to Jamaica next week!

3 comments:

  1. some of these are really funny, some are just crazy and others are really beautiful!
    Inspiring :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post,some are a little out there but if I had my hair a little longer I'll def have the #5 look done

    Karen, xo
    http://hablemosfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete