cookies

Monday 2 July 2012

I'm back... with headbands!!!

Hello and how's your hair today? I apologise for not posting in 2 days I've very busy and very tired. So today, you guys get an 2 posts today :) Oh, and did anyone watch the tennis? Andy Murray might actually have a chance! Since Nadal is out, Murray could make it to the finals this year, and maybe, just maybe England may have a chance in the sports world this season since we failed at football.

So, I've done my homework again, and have researched in headbands. Yes, these little beauties can make or break us - choosing the right headband is crucial - or wearing one at all. You have to know when to wear a headband, or what style goes with a particular one. Now, there are two different types - headbands, and head-wraps, so I'll guide you through them.

Double Braided Headband



This is the new trend of headbands. Simple to use, and you can push them back, or split them as far apart as you want.  Best used for the bun hair styles, I have a seriously good messy bun that can go with this. Good for casual outings and hanging out :)

Fabric Head-wrap


 I absolutely love this head-wrap, it's so pretty and kinda indie. Perfect for occasions to parties, and not so casual outings, like a date...

Twisted Headband



This is such a simple headband, which is perfect for simple styles. If you have your hair down, this is perfect for it. This band can go with almost any style, and any occasion, especially formal events.


Braided Rope Headband



For all the true indie girls out there, don't worry I see you and I like your style. This headband has the 'Boho' look, and is perfect for my hipster girls. Can be worn really to any occasion, and is great if you have a second piercing in the top part of your ear, as you can't wear long earrings with this one.

If your hairstyle is even in the slightest complicated, then headbands are a no go. They can be too much and overcrowd and spoil your style. Headbands are really just a last resort, and should be used as sparingly as possible (I sound like a doctor). You don't want people to think that you rely on headbands to spice up your hair!


Great news, I've got some hairstyles coming for MOSAS this week, so look out for them! Check out my site  HERE :) 


MOSAS
(make others stop and stare)

No comments:

Post a Comment