cookies

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Oils are actually good for you...



Hello everyone and how's your hair today? I love my hair right now, and I'm looking forward to using my argan oil. I know, I know, how can I not have used it yet, but seriously? I've just been so busy and haven't had the time to sit down and document my findings so I can actually report to you guys properly. I am planning on washing my hair tomorrow, and using the oil so I'm excited to see what my findings shall be!

So, today's post is on oils. Even though our hair does produce it's own oil, it sometimes needs a little... 'oomph'. The oil that our hair produces is more like a grease, then an oil, and doesn't really do much for us except make us look dirty. Oiling our hair, even if it's just a tiny few drops every two to four days, will make our scalps healthier, will train our hair to get greasy slower, and gives our hair a beautiful shine. I have a collection of oils which are fabulous for oil your hair, and making it healthy - not greasy.

Oils also dry damaged hair, and can be used whilst washing hair, to de-tangle, whilst blow drying to give a healthy shiny feel, or even when your hair is done to de-frizz. Here are my 4 favourite top oils :)


L'Oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil


It's made from avocado and grape seed oil, and smells heavenly. (I actually went into House of Fraser and smelt it.) It works on all hair types, is good for damp or dry hair, and the price isn't bad either...


Gielly Green
It contains quite a lot of different oils - argan, sage and linseed, and also has vitamin C and E. It works quite well on wet hair too, but is best on dry hair, or as you're blow drying. The oil is light, but is quite heavy compared to others I've 'investigated' and if you have thin hair, it's best not to go there.
Shu Uemura - Nourishing Protective Oil
This product is great because it's light, and protects from UV, heat and combats frizz. It locks in moisture and hydrates your hair as it contains camellia oil, and is good for dry scalps too.

Shu Uemura Art of Hair Essence Absolue: Beauty: 10 Best: Red Online
Argan Oil

Anyone who regularly reads my blog, would most definitely know that this baby was going to come up ;) I personally believe that the Moroccan Argan Oil is one of the, if not - the - best oil product out there. As I said earlier, I cannot wait to try mine out, so I promise I'll get back to you on it. It's perfect for thinner haired people because it's light, and naturally contains vitamins and UV protection so it's perfect for beaches (even though you should still get special hair protection) and it doesn't leave them flat or greasy but bouncy and elasticated! 
Moroccanoil Light: Hair Oils: Beauty: 10 Best: Red Online
I'm thinking of doing my first prize give away, probably be some argan oil... I'll think about it :) If you have dry scalp problems, or have dry, broken hair, don't delay! You must get some hair oil and make your hair glow. Your hair won't be unappreciative - trust me ;)

MOSAS!!!
(make others stop and stare)
p.s 3 weeks and 4 days till JAMAICA :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment