cookies

Sunday 15 July 2012

Fish Braids Are Real Pretty...

Hello and how's your hair today? I've had a few private thoughts, and it seems that right now, the style that's raging is the fish braid. So I've decided to take some styles off my site and show them to you for some hair inspiration, with quite a few selections of different kinds of fish braids. Enjoy!


(really cute, just a neat ponytail)
(nice juicy one)
(if your hair doesn’t go sleek like this lucky girl, then just gel your hair, or get some wet look cream)
(I love her eyes!)
(hair to see, but her braided headband is a fish braid)
(I know it looks a bit ridiculous, but it kinda looks nice)
Anyway, I sorry for not posting in a while, but I've been really busy and my Dad took us out to London as a surprise so I've been absolutely knackered. I have tried the argan oil and boy, that stuff is like liquid gold. It works like a dream on my frizzy hair and protects my hair from straighteners. I would strongly advise you to get this stuff if you have frizzy hair - but remember, everything in moderation - you don't want greasy hair!
MOSAS!!!
(make others stop and stare)

7 comments:

  1. Me too! I they're really pretty if you can do them right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! I love fish braids!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, I'm follow ;)

    Check my post about braid http://fashionmilkshake07.blogspot.it/2012/08/howto-braid.html ^-^

    xoxo giada

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! i found u on IFB, cool pics!

    i just followed u on gfc and bloglovin, would love if u could do the same

    http://rnrfairytale.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww definitely followed you on bloglovin too xxx

      Delete