cookies

Saturday 23 June 2012

Howdy ;)

Hello everyone :)

How's your hair today? Mine isn't doing too well, so I put it in a messy bun (very handy), and went out. Lots of people said they liked my hair, and I just slyly smiled and nodded. You know me ;)

I made another page on Squidoo, and it's about parenting teenagers - but from a teens point of view! Check it out HERE. For those of you who don't know, Squidoo is like the informal Wikipedia, but just more fun! You can create pages on whatever you want, like 'the best places to walk your dog' or 'great places to go on a date' - whatever you like, because everyone is good at something. Check it out here! :)

Also have you been watching the football? Who's the hottest player! (I think that would be a really good poll, so look out for it!) Who do you think is going to win? I think Germany, because they're really good... I'm supposed to be supporting England. Ah well. If they get to the finals, I'll do a blog post on everything good and nice about England. Especially the hair. In fact - whichever country wins, I promise I'll do a blog post of all the things nice about them.

MOSAS!   


No comments:

Post a Comment