cookies

Thursday 28 June 2012

As promised...

Hello, and how's your hair today? So, as promised, here are the outfits I wore today and yesterday. If you didn't read my blog yesterday, I had two sixth form induction days, in which we had to wear our own clothes. It was really good, and we plenty of new comers. So, I wore this today...




It was really hot, so I wore it just like that with a pair of very light brown jazz shoes. If you like this dress, then here's the link. It's from New Look, and it's called 'Te Amo Nautical Stripe Dress'.

There are my shoes, just in a light brown creamy colour (*-*)  (looking up at the shoes). Here's what I wore yesterday:



With...




...this lovely top, and a pair of simple black pumps with ribbon lace (if you have a style like this, remember to tuck in the blouse). Most importantly? The hair. I slept with plaits in so my hair would be all wavy in the morning, and I made a quiff and left my hair down - it was so pretty... until the humidity finally won over.

I could literally hear my hair frizzing up. (This is why I need the Argan Oil!!! see this post and you'll understand) This is where your braiding skills will save your life. And your hair's life. So before Humidity could really do some damage, I did a quick side braid and it looked so cool with quiff I had originally. If anyone knows any could humidity control sprays or lotions or even any old time concoctions from back in the day, please comment and help the rest of us. I'll also be looking...

MOSAS!!!
(make others stop and stare)

No comments:

Post a Comment