cookies

Friday 22 June 2012

Introduction

So, I'm going to introduce myself properly. My name is Stacy, and MOSAS is my website, trademark, company - whatever. I'm 16, just finished my GCSEs, and I'm now looking forward to a really amazing summer. I really hope my site gets big because I want to show the world that no matter how young or irrelevant you may feel - you're not. Everyone is special and is good at something. You've just got to find that something and make it your own and excel in it.
Good motivational bit there. More about me and MOSAS. The idea came one day when I was searching for styles to wear to school - they had to be easy and quick, but stylish too. I found a few, but it took me AGES. I thought to myself, "Why aren't there any websites for easy styles for school?" And then it was like someone had slapped me round the face. "Why don't I make one?" I almost fell of my chair at the revelation. So here I am. Your support has given me so much encouragement.

1 comment: