cookies

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Hot today...

Morning everyone! How's your hair today? Looking for to the summer I hope! England's getting pretty warm, it's 21 degrees today, but there might be some rain (typical of England really). I'm staying at home to plan my summer, so I did quite a nice simple style, here are the pictures, hope you like it :)

Twisted French Braid



Ends in a cute little bun :)





Also, I finished my last exam on Monday, so I'm free for the summer!!! But we have sixth form induction day tomorrow, so I've put together my outfits and painted my nails, and put stars beside the styles I want to do for the two days. 

I've even painted my nails.
















Oh, and if you have know of any chip resistant nail polishes, that would be absolutely great. My nail polish chips really quickly and I'm getting fed up of doing them everyday. I'm also planning to go to London, and see if there are any interesting people, with interesting styles! Look out for pictures. My Dad also got me a guitar, so I'll be learning how to play properly now :)


Now my sites getting quite big, (you can check it out here :)) and I have received quite a few requests for YouTube tutorials. I was wondering if anyone out there is good at YouTube tutorials, can help me out. I'm not very good at them, so I was planning on forming a small group of people, who would be on the MOSAS YouTube channel, and basically do tutorials for the styles on the site. If it becomes successful, then I would monetize with YouTube, and share the profits. If you think you could do this, then please just contact me through Google+, or comments. It doesn't matter what kind of hair you have.  Look forward to hearing from you!   

MOSAS

No comments:

Post a Comment