cookies

Thursday 28 June 2012

Sorry but it's a short one....

Hello everyone and how's your hair today? I did a simple French Braid Twist again but with a ponytail because today was sixth form induction day :) I'll show you the outfits tomorrow, because... I had to go to my first taekwondo lesson today! It was really cool, but kind of scary - these little kids yelling RESPECT to me at the top of their voices - you would be too.
I'm sorry, but this is going to be a short one, so tired from today's events to I promise to do a huge one tomorrow :)
So my favorite song write now is 'Moves like Jagger' by Maroon 5. I actually love the song, I've been singing it all day throughout induction day, my favourite bit is the 'mo-oo-oo-oo-oo-ves' part because you don't have to be an amazing singer to do it ;) I've also been shopping online for some clothes, I'll post the pictures later, and show you what I've bought. Show me your summer clothes that you've got and comment!!!
MOSAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment