cookies

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Prom Again




Hello and how's your hair today? Obviously this being England, it's impossible to avoid rain and ruin your beautiful hairstyle - especially in the cold autumn/winter months. I have resorted to carrying an umbrella permanently in my bag (even though it takes up more room in there), and am now having to shove my school books in even harder. What's even worse? When your friend (who happens to be a boy with short hair that does not need protection from the rain) runs off with your brolly. What is life.

Anyway, that aside, since my last blog about it was so popular, I've decided to to talk about prom again. Yes it's coming up to that time for the American's (English people only have prom once a year in the summer), and I've got some really nice styles - you can wear them to parties too.












If you can do any of these styles, then you deserve a round of applause. Seriously. I applaud you. I did get my rabbits by the way here's a pic :D


Love them so much <3 3="3" actually="actually" but="but" nbsp="nbsp" one="one" other="other" p="p" s="s" somewhere.="somewhere." the="the" there="there" went="went">

Going to do another post on prom so don't cry on lack pictures.

MOSAS
(make others stop and stare)


No comments:

Post a Comment