cookies

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Vo5 me part 2

Hello and how's your hair today? This is the second post on my favourite Vo5 products, and this next one is probably my absolute favourite. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I've struck up a balance in being curly and straight and Vo5's 'Smoothly Does It Curl Defining Mousse' is my go to product for either style. It smells nice, is really light and doesn't make my hair crunchy when applied, yet still controls and defines my curls, or help keep my hair nice and straight.

Conditioning Treatments
 
How I apply
 
After washing my hair, I moisturise and apply my serum to damp hair (not dripping wet), and apply this product last. This helps to trap all the goodness, and the mousse also has heat defence so it protects my hair. If I'm going curly, I just leave it in and only put on about half a handful of mousse.
 
If I'm going straight however, I apply more (about a handful) and spread it as evenly as I can through my strands. If I have time, I use big rollers and set my hair under the dryer or let it air dry (which is very rarely to be honest, I'm always busy), or if I'm in a hurry, I use my hairdryer with the comb attachment to dry and comb at the same time. My hair also comes out straighter than letting it air dry, so straightening is an easier job.
 
I never apply mousse to dry hair (unless I'm going to blow-dry it out) because it makes it crunchy and it doesn't really work well for me - everyone's hair is different so you have to know what works for you.
 
I'll be back with my last favourite Vo5 product next week, and maybe you guys might try some of these products out!
 
Love y'all
MOSAS
(make others stop and stare)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment: