cookies

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Canyon Deep...




Hello and how's your hair today? Sorry I haven't been able to post, my laptops been down and a whole other load of complications. Today's post will be about this AMAZING deep conditioner that I discovered, and I want to share it with you all :)

So, it's called Olive Oil ORS (organic root stimulator) Replenishing Conditioner. I bought a little tester for less than a pound, its called the Replenshing Pak, and honestly, it was just fabulous.

FABULOUS.





I'll give a little instruction.

So I first washed my hair to rid it of any oil and dirt that might prevent the conditioner from reaching deep into my hair. I then squeezed out most of the water (about 70% - your hair shouldn't be dripping) and applied the conditioner to my hair.
The things liked about it was that it was thick - thin conditioners in my experience don't tend to perform well, and it also smelt lovely - citrus with a hint of floral.

After messaging it through, I then combed my hair to make sure there were no tangles and every strand was coated with the conditioner.
I got out my hand held hairdryer (I couldn't be bothered to set up the big one), and then proceeded to blast the warm air over my hair for about 15 minutes. If you don't have a hair dryer or don't want to use harsh heat, then you can just relax with the conditioner in your hair for about 45 minutes or wrap your hair in hot towels for 30 minutes.

I then washed out the condtioner with water as cold as I could bare, and the results were georgeous, shiny, bouncy, soft hair! I couldn't believe it! My hair felt deeply moisturized and without feeling heavy or greasy (which alot of products do) and I really loved it.

So I would definitely recommend, if you're not ready to take the plunge and buy a whole bottle, then buy one of the Replenishing Paks like I did and test it out :)

Lots of love,
MOSAS
(make others stop and stare)

No comments:

Post a Comment