cookies

Friday 22 February 2013

Bad Religion...

Hello and how's your hair today? Post name was inspired by Frank Ocean's song, it's been stuck in my head for ages. Even though it's been snowing and raining and being crazily windy as per usual in England, my hair has managed to stay fab and frizz-free (because of the fabulous keratin treatment I did, check out the post). It's coming to the end of half term, so it means back to school, studying, exams, stress BUT I did go to London Fashion Weekend on a mother/daughter day out. It was really fun, and I was || this close to convincing my mum to buy me these Levi shorts but alas. She didn't.
Today's styles are based on long hair. It's still cold so having your hair down is a plus bonus to keeping warm, but it can be a lot of effort doing it everyday so here are some simple long styles :)









I'm glad however, as I'm only at school for 4 days then it's off to BELGIUM!!!!!!!! I'm seeing my exchange partner again so it's all very exciting to see what differs over there from here. Also I need to get my hair done again but I'm not sure what style this time... 

Love y'all
MOSAS
(make others stop and stare)
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment